Welcome To Dove Creek Implement
We offer great services to our customers!
Auto Sales, Service & Parts, Machinery Sales, Rentals, Consignments you name we have it!
We have so many products we can't list them all online! So if you don't see the vehicle you want new or used, please contact us. We can locate many new and used vehicles.
We off many different lines of products for you needs.
Check out our complete line sheet!
About Dove Creek Implement
Business organized in 1947, family owned, 3rd generation. Present management 50 years. We have 18 employees totaling 230 years in the business.
We are here to help you make good decisions by offering our expertise to you. In our archives, we have parts and service books to help you, even though they may not be listed in the current computers.
We have been an Allis Chalmers Dealer since 1947- We could have just what your looking for. We also have been a Ford dealer since 1955, and we are looking to help those in need of a vehicle find just what your looking for. So if you want a well rounded place that is in a friendly family owned environment we are just the business your looking for. Just come on in!
Premium Horse HayWe have premium horse hay available for purchase.
Timothy, Orchard, Alfalfa Mix
(970) 677-2862 Evening
Premium Horse Hay Recipe
- Wait until Nitrates drop and Sugar Content Rises before Cutting.
- Do Not Cut next to alfalfa crown so that only tender stems and leaves are in windrow.
- Do not rake 2 Windrows together as this puts any foreign material in the Windrow and then bale.
- Edge rake all windrows up so the windrow will not have wet spots that are not cured.
- When the humidity rises above the temperature at night for 30 minutes the hay will be just right moisture wise provided it is at 15% or below.
- Final Step: Store in hay barn the same day as baled.